THE SECRET JOURNAL OF NEIL PATEL #11
WARNING: NEIL DUZ TYPOZ
Sooooooo, I bought bike. Yes, a motorcycle with actually gas and everything.
I’ve gotta say: I’m in love.
After some consolation with the boys at TFG HQ, I decided to go with the black on black, zero chrome, nothing but business look.
It was delivered this morning and all I’ve been able to do it sit there and look at it. Well, stare it and drool a little.
Here’s my plan:
- tomorrow I’ll have one of the guys, probably Dunn, show me how to ride it.
- the next day I’ll look into getting a license
- the day after that I’ll practice before and after work.
- then, and only then, I’ll take it for a spin around Charlottesville.
Phew. I can’t believe I’m doing this. But I’m seeing the side benefit already. I’m not think just about work. I’m thinking about the open road and random adventures. Hell, maybe I’ll convince the other guys to buy their own.
Maybe I’ll surprise them and buy one for everybody!
Slow down, Cowboy.
But it is exciting. Freedom. I didn’t know I’d longed for it. I have all the money I’ll ever need and still I feel trapped. How strange.
Maybe that’s a breakthrough I should tell Doc about.
Yeah, I think I will.
Feeling good, Dear Diary. I am feeling good. Fingers crossed that I don’t lose my other foot!
- NeilWARNING: NEIL DUZ TYPOZ
Comments are closed.