A funny thing's happened since I started writing the Corps Justice novels. I've met you amazing readers.
You've shared your stories and your patriotism. It's been a humbling experience.
I realized something else. Some of you know more about my characters than I do! How the hell did that happen?
So here's the deal. I'm taking a page from one of my mentors. I want to bring you into my world.
Here's my offer: If you have an idea for a short story or short novel for the Corps Justice series I want to read it.
If you're interested, here are the guidelines:
- The story has to be within the Corps Justice world.
- You have to write it.
- You can introduce new characters.
- Email your manuscript to carlos(at)corpsjustice.com
- If I don't say yes, you're welcome to change the names and publish it on your own.
- If selected I will split all royalties with you 50/50
- I will pay for book cover design, book editing, etc...
- I have final say with changes of the manuscript
- You get full co-author credit on the cover, etc...
So there it is. Let's take our relationship to the next level. Look forward to hearing from you.